Saturday, January 22, 2011

Getting There

I spent a week in Scottsdale, recently, completing some real estate classes for license renewal.  I stayed at my son's house.  He took a few minutes (literally) to make my website look similar to my blog, Etsy Shop, and FB Fan page.  It isn't beautiful, but matches.  Now I will begin to design something and won't have to feel like I have to hurry up and get it done!  I did get a little tired of sitting at the computer so many hours recently building all of these projects.  Then, after spending 3 full days of sitting in classes, I surely am tired of sitting! 

Also, I need to find time to paint during all of this.  That only entails more sitting!  LOL.  I did have the opportunity to work in the yard this afternoon.  That was my exercise for the day.  Now, back to the computer again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment