Monday, February 28, 2011

Dahlia

I finished my little 7x5 watercolor painting today.  I have decided to paint on a larger format now for a while.  At least 8x10 or larger.  Small paintings can get frustrating, because they are tedious due to such small detail.  When you see the miniature paintings done by any artist, know that they were difficult to paint. 

I haven't yet decided on a photo for my next painting.  My daughter sent me a few photos, maybe I will feel inspired to paint one.  

I use a Panasonic DMC-ZS1 to capture the images of my paintings.  I have been very happy with it until today.  For some reason, my computer does not see the camera anymore.  We have tried multiple things to remedy this, to no avail.  I will be digging out my old Olympus C-3000 camera until I can get this figured out.  The image here was scanned using my Cannon CannoScan-4400F. 

No comments:

Post a Comment