Saturday, February 12, 2011

Painting Away

 
I have been painting for a little while.  But, looking out the window seems to be more of what I have been doing.  As you can see, the birds are having a play day at the feeder. The jays are usually the first to find the food when I put it out.  They like the sunflower seeds as do the doves.  The smaller birds like the seed up in the statue's skirt.  My cat recently died, so they don't have to be as cautious as they used to! 





And this is how my painting is coming along.  I photographed the dahlias some time ago while on a camping trip.  Dahlias are so beautiful, don't you think?  My studio is a little bit chilly this time of year, so I had to quit for a bit.  I hope to finish this painting in the next day or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment