Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sweet Violet's

 My booth is now officially in business.  On May 2nd, I went in with my friend and set it up.  There was a small glitch in that the first number I was assigned was incorrect.  I was given a new number.  Sounds benign except that I had labeled all of my merchandise with my old number.  So, I spent a considerable amount of time crossing off the old number and writing in the new one.




Last Friday, Donna and I went out shopping at all of our local garage sales.  We found quite a few treasures to add to our little booth.  I took my items over yesterday and snapped a few photos while there.










My cards seem to be a big hit.  The owner told me that people comment on how lovely they are and are happy to see them added to the shop.  The larger of the two racks holds cards that measure 5x7 inches.  They seem to be the most popular, because the rack was sparse when I was in yesterday.  Today, I will spend some time printed up more to fill in a bit.  The open drawer of the small table holds gift cards.  I made 100 of them.  They measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches and come with an envelope.  Indeed, they are cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment