Tuesday, September 4, 2012

From Uggly to Bootiful



I just couldn’t resist using that title on this post. :)  Going downstairs this morning, I found my boots all dry and cute and ready for the finishing touches.





In this close up, you can see some of the details a little better. Remember, you can click on any of the images and see them full sized.  


  




I got out my dimensional paints and a bottle of fabric glitter paint and got started.  I used the glitter paint around the white daisies.  When it dries they will have some sparkle.  I like sparkle.

I like to add touches of color here and there.  

So, I put some blue on the daily petals.  The rose was outlined with a color called watermelon.  The leaves were done with a pearlescent green and teal.  And as you can see in the photo, I put a touch of pink on the tips of the leaves.


 
Here are the ugg knock-offs all prettied up.  Now, for some colder weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment